Kanye fans unite! Kanye West fans have created a new religion called Yeezianity. The anonymous creators are calling themselves the Church of Yeezus. The website even has five golden rules, or truths, in which you must swear by plus sign a contract in order to become a Ye’ciple. Yes Ye’ciple…
The five truths are:
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of man
The Golden rule is “Create for others what you would have created for yourself.” So are you ready to sell your soul???
Well in order to join the Yeezianity nation you must take an “unidentifiable picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper or some other creative design stating ‘I Believe In Yeezus,'” and send it to the email listed on the site.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian I’m sure have no idea that this has happen. I would not be surprised if Kanye takes full advantage of this once he finds out!